SEATTLE RARE DISEASE FAIR & SUMMIT 2023
We hope you can join us for the 2023 Fair & Summit on May 5-6. 2023!
May 4th | 4-6pm PT
Old Stove Brewing Co, 600 W. Nickerson St.
May 5th | 8:30am-5pm PT
Seattle Children’s Research Institute: Building Cure, 1920 Terry Ave
May 6th | 8:30am-1:40pm PT
The Fair and Summit aim to educate, engage, and inspire our community about the importance of rare disease research. Our goal is for all attendees – including a diverse representation of patient advocates, patient organizations, pharma, biotech, government institutions, researchers, legislators, and payers – to better understand how they can help with ending the diagnostic odyssey, improving access to care, and accelerating development of new treatments in the region and beyond.
When: Thursday, May 4th (Reception), Friday May 5th and Saturday May 6th (Virtual), 2023
Register: Click here
Agenda: Download here
Speaker Bios: Download here
- May 4th Evening Cocktail will be held 4-6pm
- Location: Old Stove Brewing Co., 600 W. Nickerson St. North Queen Anne, Seattle, WA.
- May 5th will be a hybrid event both in-person in Seattle, WA and accessible virtually. Kids are welcome and both breakfast and lunch will be provided!
- Location: Seattle Children’s Research Institute: Building Cure 1920 Terry Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- May 6th will be a virtual event
- Location: Zoom link to be provided to registrants
We would like to thank all our sponsors for making this possible!
For sponsorship opportunities email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org